mmmmmm…… looking for a spectacular treat to serve at you next family dinner or party? well scroll down below because I have a list of delicious treats that will be a hit!
personally, I think these are really good! If you are looking for a sweet festive treat, these are the best for you!
Hershey Kisses, melted chocolate, peanut butter or regular chocolate chips, and Nila Wafers
1. attach flat part of the Kisses to the flat part of the Nila Wafer with a small scoop of melted chocolate.
2. attach a chocolate chip to the round part of the Wafer by some melted chocolate. Repeat until desired amount of acorn treats
Apple cinnamon parfait
this scrumptious treat is for people of all kind, you may add any toppings you wish, this is just a guideline of what I used.
ingredients (makes 1)
4 apple slices thinly cut or diced into squares, cinnamon sugar, vanilla ice cream, 1 cup or glass, other toppings of your choice
optional- whipped cream (recommended), sprinkles, cherry, Oreos, etc.
1.place a scoop of ice cream on bottom of cup or glass
2.place slices or squares of apples on top of ice-cream
3. sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top or roll your apples in the cinnamon and place on top of the ice cream
P.s. make sure not to put too much cinnamon or the parfait will be too dry
marshmallow mango cupcakes
this one is my absolute favorite! the soft fluffy mango cupcake blends with the stick sweet marshmallow!
tropical mango cupcakes you can buy at hy-vee-bettycrocker-tropical-mango-cake-mix, regular sized marshmallows.
- take the cupcakes and marshmallows, stuff 1 marshmallow about mid-way into the middle of the cupcake.
- place the cupcakes back onto your cupcake tray and set it back in the oven at 350 degrees f. bake for 5-10 minutes